– Film directing, DoP and editing at Centro Sperimentale di Cinematografia in Rome, Italy.
– Director’s and DoP’s assistant in various international productions, including:
– Federico Fellini (Casanova)
– Valerio Zurlini (Deserto dei tartari)
– Francesco Rosi (Cadaveri eccellenti)
– Dario Buzzatti (The Magic Flute – animation)
– Nello Risi
– Istvàn Gaàl
– Vittorio Storaro (DoP)
– Mario Bernardo (DoP)
– Giuseppe Rotunno (DoP)
– Luciano Tovoli (DoP)
– Vittorio Perpignani (Editor)
– Mario Garbuglia (Set design)
– News-photographer for ARD in Rome, Italy.
– Studied painting, graphic design and photography at the Vienna Academy of Applied Arts, Austria.
– Received the Austrian State Award with his diploma from the Vienna Academy of Applied Arts in Austria.